Dining Room Fire Damage In Alabama
This fire damage Alabama was the result of a microwave catching on fire in the kitchen. Notice the extent of the fire damage in the dining room; the walls had to be cleaned because there was so much soot and the dining room table was not salvageable. The entire home had soot damage and luckily the walls were able to be cleaned without having to remove drywall.
Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
What To Expect:
When we visit your home after a fire loss, we will scope the effected areas to determine the extent of the loss. We will always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. If a fire has damaged your home, call us right away. SERVPRO will treat you and your family with empathy and respect, and your property with care.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.