Get Hurricane Ready
The 2020 hurricane season is predicted to be more active than that of previous years. It's important to know what to do before it hits to help prevent damage or loss to your property.
List of Supplies
- An emergency plan for your family
- 3 days supply of water
- 3 days supply of non perishable food for each person or pet
- First Aid Kit
- Battery powered radio or radio alert
- Portable power bank to charge cell phones
- Full tank of gas in your car
- Whistle to signal for help
How to Prepare Your Home
- Cover your windows with storm shutter or plywood
- Learn if you are in an area that floods, and how to properly sand bag your home
- Clean out your rain gutters
If you’ve already experienced flooding or storm damage, don’t hesitate to reach out to SERVPRO of Russellville, Hamilton, and Fayette! We are always here to help.