Our Duct Cleaning Process
Did you know that a duct cleaning can improve the quality of air? It’s important to have a clean duct and HVAC system at your home and business. The professionals at SERVPRO of Cullman/Blount Counties can clean your system for you. The SERVPRO duct cleaning system is proven and cost-efficient.
What’s hiding in your ducts? Over time, different contaminants or foreign objects can enter and collect in your air ducts that may diminish the indoor air quality of your home or office, or it can cause other damages to your HVAC system. Below is a list of what could potentially be there:
These are just a few of the reasons why it’s important to have a professional clean your ducts. Depending on where you live and other variables, it’s recommended to get your ducts cleaned every three to five years. If you have never had your system cleaned, now is a great time to have it done.
SERVPRO’s Duct Cleaning System:
- The process begins by using patented equipment, including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct’s shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Next, a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of the particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the indoor environment clean.
- An optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.