About SERVPRO of Russellville, Hamilton and Fayette
Greg & Angelia Hendon
Owners of SERVPRO of Russellville, Hamilton and Fayette
SERVPRO of Russellville, Hamilton, and Fayette welcomes you to our page! If you have experienced a pipe bursting in your home and now have water damage, or you have had a fire in your local restaurant and now you need the soot and smoke cleaned, we are here to help! Our main focus is to minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." We also provide additional services outside of water and fire damage cleanup. We do a variety of cleaning services like general cleanings and duct cleanings in your home and businesses. We service all of Russellville, Hamilton, and Fayette and their surrounding areas. We have business for 19 years now so, we can definitely say that we know a thing or two about getting your property back to the way it was before tragedy struck. Greg and Angelia Hendon are the owners of SERVPRO of Russellville, Hamilton, and Fayette and have received a numerous awards and recognition for their services.
Our entire staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, you can rest knowing that our staff is equipped with the knowledge and skills to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too big or small for SERVPRO of Russellville, Hamilton, and Fayette.
If you have experienced fire or water damage...call us today at 205-921-1449!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Alabama Home Builders Association
- Alabama HVAC Certified Contractor
- Alabama Licensed General Contractor
- Better Business Bureau of North Alabama
- Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC Certified Business
- 2015 - Storm Team Franchise of the Year