Our Technicians Are Trained For Dry Out Processes
The onset of a burst of water where a flood enters your home or business can bring a world of uncertainties and concerns. Not only is it vital to think about the potential harm to the structural integrity of your home or business, but there is also health dangers from contaminants. SERVPRO has the tools, training, and experience to ensure your space is restored to preloss condition so that your family or company can get back to routine quicker.
Why Are Trained Technicians Best for the Job?
Our skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) follow detailed protocols for testing and treating potentially toxic floodwaters. Big or small, we get right to work – you can expect:
• As required, we handle board up, tarping, and pack-out services.
• Fast action that minimizes the impact of the loss and overall costs.
• Proven methods for extraction, water removal, deodorization, and sanitization.
• Industrial-grade tools and equipment made to handle residential and commercial projects.
• Homeowners enjoy our tailored approach to extraction and drying, which includes constant monitoring to ensure no moisture is left behind.
How Does SERVPRO Handle Drying?
In many flood damage situations, our crews will create drying zones to achieve our goals better. Should rooms of your home or business sustain more floodwater than other areas, we may put up polyethylene sheeting to construct sealed drying zones. However, different situations might call for open drying systems to push moisture out of your home when the weather outside is conducive to our goals. The crew chief on the project will make determinations to handle drying and moisture removal as quickly as possible.